Welcome

Hello



My name is Ann Lambert,I am a photographer in the Blue Ridge,Ga. area. Have been for almost 20 years now.I do alittle bit of everything,but I love photographing people. I guess I am known best for photographing kids (babes - seniors). Another passion is horses. Love,Love,Love photographing horses.

I have also found setting up for our "Mini Sessions" has become quite a passion for myself and my assistant Jill,we love finding props and new locations for each theme. So I hope you will come to one or many or ALL of our "Mini Sessions"


We hope you stop by from time to time to see what specials we have going on and we hope to make alot of new friends.



Thanks, Ann and Jill



Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cash's first December

Hello everyone, yes I have finally decided to join the rest of the world and start "blogging".
I know you are already thinking ,great all we're going to hear about is her new Grandbaby, Cash.
Well you will probably hear alot about him but I promise not to obcess,okay well,I'll try.
So what a great time to start blogging and yes my very first photo is of Cash.  You have to admit he's a cutie pie..
We had lots of family here for the holiday so I'll post a few of those shots too,as soon as I figure out what I'm doing.
I wont bore you any further today,but this will be the first of many.
I will be taking appointments  for the class of 2012,Jill (my assistant and beautiful daughter-in-law)and I have alot of ideas for this coming year,so keep checking the blog.
Thanks,Ann