Welcome

Hello



My name is Ann Lambert,I am a photographer in the Blue Ridge,Ga. area. Have been for almost 20 years now.I do alittle bit of everything,but I love photographing people. I guess I am known best for photographing kids (babes - seniors). Another passion is horses. Love,Love,Love photographing horses.

I have also found setting up for our "Mini Sessions" has become quite a passion for myself and my assistant Jill,we love finding props and new locations for each theme. So I hope you will come to one or many or ALL of our "Mini Sessions"


We hope you stop by from time to time to see what specials we have going on and we hope to make alot of new friends.



Thanks, Ann and Jill



Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pam G.

Today we did a photo shoot for a good friend of mine,Pam.
We have a session called "Celebrate".We think every age you become,you should indeed celebrate being beautiful inside and out. And Pam is indeed that.Beleive it or not she is 48 years old and gorgeous.Here is a small sample of the first ones, I have a ton more to go.
Thank you Pam,I hope you had fun today, I had a blast.




And a BIG THANK YOU to Connie Davis of Miracles here in Blue Ridge.Connie did Pam's hair and make-up.So,the next time your in need of hair and make-up give her a call,as you can see she does a fantastic job.
Thanks girls,,:)